You only have this one life.
What are you doing with it?
What do you really want to do with it?
What does success look and feel like for you?
What are your unique talents and abilities?
What is holding you back from reaching your potential and achieving your goals?
How can you apply your unique gifts and skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others and your own life?
How can you maximise your enjoyment and sense of fulfilment -every day of your One Life?
The International Coach Federation (ICF), which Steve is a member of, defines coaching as ‘partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment’.
Whether you want to create changes in your life, work, career or relationship or are facing challenges, One Life Coaching with Steve can enable you to feel more confident and clear about what actions and behavioural changes you need to take to bring you closer to you achieving what you want in your life.
Benefits from One Life Coaching include:
- Clarity about your unique purpose and place in life, work, relationships, family and community.
- Clarity about your vision and goals and a step-by-step action plan and timeline to achieving them.
- Understanding and acknowledging your strengths, talents as well as your areas of development.
- Identifying and overcoming the obstacles (internal and external) to your achievement of your goals.
- Increased self-awareness, self-knowledge and motivation
- Dedicated ongoing support and feedback from your coach as well as accountability.
- Strategies to reach your goals sooner.
- Healthier work/life balance.
- Improved health and well-being.
- Increased ability to be more creative and innovative.
- Improved relationship with self and others.
- Communicating and presenting with greater clarity and confidence.
Align your heart, mind and body to take action to create a bright future for your self, your loved ones, your business/career and make a positive difference in your own and others lives.
I cannot overstate the professional and personal benefits I have gained through being coached by Steve. As an actor, writer and comedian, it is rare to find a coach with such insight and integrity that Steve possesses. His coaching and support has been invaluable during a difficult period of personal and professional transition. I now enjoy an increased self- discipline, professionalism and success. I regard my time with Steve as the most valuable investment I have made in my career.David Callen
As my personal coach, Steve has had a very strong impact on my development. Steve is talented, creative, professional, dependable, challenging and creative. He has a good understanding of people and he is very supportive. He ensures that you work to the heart of the issues, find realistic, workable solutions and, most importantly, you take ownership of your own development.Nicole Gillard
Over my twelve- month coaching journey, Steve was able to challenge my thinking on a number of levels and in numerous areas of my professional and personal life. Steve’s coaching has enabled me to grow enormously and to realise what is really important to me as well as helping me to better understand the way I think and why I think in this way. His approach is patient, engaging and always with the utmost professionalism. His challenging was never threatening or invasive which resulted in a very trusting and open dialogue/process. I have found the coaching journey with Steve to be invaluable and I have changed some of my own mental models as a result of the process.John Morrison
Coaching sessions can take place face-to-face or on video/skype or a combination of both.